Saturday, October 3, 2015

Launch

Hello there, mysterious readers. My name is Tiki, and this is where I'm going to put all of my writing. I wanted to keep a log of all the stuff I've written, and this seemed like the perfect medium. The works I'll post will range from essays to independent writing to fan work.

I want to start by saying please don't take my stuff and say it's yours. Nobody likes a thief, and I'll know if you've taken what I've written without crediting me. It's easy to find.

Please offer only constructive criticism if you choose to comment. All comments will need to be approved before they'll be visible, and if I see one "this sux", I might rip my hair out. Think of my hair, guys. You don't want to see me bald yet.

I hope you enjoy, and I look forward to interacting with anyone who chooses to take a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment